top of page
landlord insurance

Home Insurance, commonly known as buildings & contents cover, can be taken out together or individually.


As an independent broker, we ensure your needs are met by selecting from our 5 star rated policy providers as we understand that the value of any policy is in the claim.

Homeowners insurance

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance is a particularly useful type of cover that covers you against loss, theft or damage to your personal and home possessions. It can also cover you if you take items out of the home, on holiday.  

Home insurance

We love the challenge
of finding the right solution for you.

Self-employed mortgages
bottom of page